- Born to Jewish slaves, Moses’ mother gives him up so that he can survive.
- The Princess of Egypt, Pharaoh’s sister raises Moses as her son in the palace.
- Moses learns of his true Jewish identity, and gets to meet his real family. While saving a Jewish slave from death, he is forced to leave Egypt.
- At Mt. Sinai in the dessert, God chooses Moses to lead the Jewish people out of Egypt.
- With God’s help, Moses tells Pharaoh, the ruler of Egypt to let his people leave, or God will unleash terrible plagues upon Pharaoh’s people. Pharaoh does not listen, and ten plagues are brought upon the Egyptians.
- Moses gets to leave Egypt with the Jewish people, but Pharaoh seeks his revenge. To escape Pharaoh's army, Moses commands the Red Sea to part. It's a miracle as the Jewish people walk through the sea to safety. Pharaoh and his army are not so lucky.
- While living in the dessert, Moses receives from God the Ten Commandments. These are the ten sacred laws for the Jewish people to follow.
- Moses wanders in the dessert with his people for 40 years before God allows the Jewish people into the Promised Land.
Meeting Moses © 2017 Meeting Bible Heroes Publishing. All Rights Reserved.